There are many possible reasons and the most common reason for decline is that your card issuer has blocked the charge for your safety, thinking it was someone else and not you trying to use the card. Please contact your bank, credit union or credit card company and ask them to unblock your card. They are simply trying to verify you are the card holder and you have authorized this purchase. After they unblock your card, you can return to the checkout page and complete your order or call our customer support toll free number and one of our representatives can replace the order for you.
Articles in this section
- Can I place order over the telephone?
- Which credit cards do you accept?
- I placed order online, did my order go through?
- Why was my card declined?
- My card company said nothing came through to them, and you're saying it got declined. How did it get declined, if my card company doesn't show a charge coming through?
- My credit card company said the problem is on your end, so why didn't my payment go through?
- My credit card company will not approve an international payment, so how can I order from you?
- Your checkout page says my card might charge me a transaction fee, how much are they going to charge me?
- I placed order and screen went gray with message saying don't click again until my order processed, but my screen never changed, did my order go through?
- I'm trying to place an order on your website, how can I get the returning customer discount?