The shelf life of our pills is 2-3 years, usually about 20 months. There's no need to keep the pills chilled, they are okay at room temperature and normal humidity.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a brochure or catalog you can send me?
- Are these real or fake pills?
- What is the difference between Brands and Generics?
- Where are the pills made?
- Are these FDA approved?
- I hear all over the news not to buy meds from India because they are fake and have all kinds of bad things in the pills, are yours real?
- Why does Pfizer make generic Viagra in their plant in India but won't allow it to be sold in the USA?
- How can you sell at such cheap price?
- Do I need a prescription?
- Am I going to get in trouble for ordering medications online? Is it illegal?