Generic medications are legal, and your order is shipped in a discreet personal envelope, so there are no extra taxes to pay when it is delivered. Delivery is done by the postal service and they would usually ask someone to sign for the package as proof the package was delivered.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a brochure or catalog you can send me?
- Are these real or fake pills?
- What is the difference between Brands and Generics?
- Where are the pills made?
- Are these FDA approved?
- I hear all over the news not to buy meds from India because they are fake and have all kinds of bad things in the pills, are yours real?
- Why does Pfizer make generic Viagra in their plant in India but won't allow it to be sold in the USA?
- How can you sell at such cheap price?
- Do I need a prescription?
- Am I going to get in trouble for ordering medications online? Is it illegal?